Ultrabooks are the biggest computer buzz on the market today. Typically weighing 3lbs or less, this new breed of PC, brings all the portability of a tablet. But these aren’t under-powered featherweights like the netbooks of yesteryear. Ultrabooks are full-featured, with the latest intel CPUs, high capacity storage, and full-size physical keyboards.
The Dell XPS 13 is no exception. It weighs in at less than 3 pounds but functions like a full featured laptop. Key features include:
- Only 18 mm (0.71”) at its thickest point
- Intel 2nd Gen Core processors
- Bonded Gorillal Glass screen and carbon fiber body
- Solid-state drive
- Gesture-enabled glass touchpad
- Boots in as little as 8 seconds (1 second from sleep mode)