When your network is down, so is your business. With LiveState Network Monitoring we proactively monitor servers and other critical network assets 24×7 and get alerted when a problem area is found.
Here are some real examples of how LiveState Network Monitoring helped customers:
- Backups didn’t run properly because a tape went bad. Our team was alerted of the unsuccessful backup and quickly replaced the tape so that backups would run.
- Hard disk became error prone alerting us to a possible future drive failure. We contacted Dell support and had a new drive in place with zero downtime.
- Available disk space was below the threshold we set. When disk space runs out, critical applications like Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL will stop functioning. Knowing that disk space was running out, we cleaned up temp files and archive unused data to free up additional space.
- Internet access lost during the night. Our engineers noticed the outage first thing in the morning and had the customer’s ISP resolving the issue before the customer even knew there was a problem.
- Custom application stops regularly. We setup a service check on the custom application and had it automatically restart if it stalled. This allowed our customer to keep working while we worked with the application vendor to resolve the core problem.
These are a just a few examples of how LiveState is able to help our team proactively support and reduce resolution time for customers. LiveState is available as a stand-alone service or bundled with our Criterion Network Management service. LiveState can also be used on desktops and laptops to provide additional levels of protection.