Since day one we set out to redefine the meaning of IT support and to create a new, better IT experience for small and mid-sized businesses. To accomplish this, we focus on developing strong partnerships with our customers by delivering the best service, technical competence and unparalleled support capabilities. In short, we understand how each customer works and what they wish to accomplish from an IT perspective and then deliver.
- Team-based Support – In 2009, we shifted from a more traditional IT Support model to a team-based approach, reducing time-to-resolution for customers and improving overall experience.
- Zero-Tiered Issue Handling – We never thought the tiered-support desk was a good idea. Instead, we keep some of our most senior engineers answering support calls so when you do call, you have someone that understands the situation and can help you right away!
- Proactive, Not Reactive – There are way too many tools out there to not be proactive about your IT management. We have cost-effective network monitoring packages that can keep watch on your network 24×7.
- Business Savvy Engineers – Sound like an oxymoron? Think again. We seek out engineers that are technical but that also have an understanding of the challenges businesses face today. You’ll love working with our team on your next project!
- Certified Experts – Training is an important part of our business especially today with so many new technologies hitting the market. We regularly train our team on the latest technologies including VMware, Microsoft, Dell, Cisco and 3CX.