LiveBackup is a comprehensive data protection and business continuity solution that can scale with your business as your data strategy grows and evolves. Whether you want the convenience of off-site backups or the security to recover an entire site, Worksighted’s LiveBackup is the perfect solution. LiveBackup Brochure
Worksighted’s three step approach to Business Continuity:
- Quick file recovery, within minutes
Every file protected can be found quickly in our online database, whether stored in an on-site appliance or in our online vaults. Within just a
few mouse clicks, any online version of a file can be restored to its original destination. Archived data can be retrieved within 24-48 hours.
- Quick failed server recovery, within 2 hours
Using local virtualization technology, failed servers can be recovered quickly to an on-site appliance and run virtually as a temporary
solution until our support team is able to re-provision a new server as a permanent solution for your organization.
- Quick disaster recovery for an entire site, within 48 hours
Using virtualization technology within our datacenters, LiveBackup can recover your entire network off-site, providing access to critical applications over the Internet.
Powerful features to keep your business protected
LiveBackup provides a rich feature set that addresses the most critical data protection and business continuity needs. Here’s a short list of the features:
- Support of Multiple Operating Systems – supports Windows, Novell, Unix, Linux, AS400, Mac.
- Protect Servers, Desktops and Laptops – even protect laptops not attached to the network.
- Multiple Off-Site Data Vaults – data is stored in two secure, redundant and geographically diverse data centers with immediate failover for data recovery.
- Fast and Easy Data Recovery – powerful software tools to recover files quickly and easily.
- On-Site Virtualization -local on-site appliance can be quickly virtualized to recover from local server failure.
- Off-Site Virtualization – utilize LiveBackup’s unique emergency standby silos to return to emergency-mode operation.
- Bare Metal Restore – will restore your data to dissimilar hardware for Windows based systems.
- Digital Archive – less expensive storage tier used for more static data
- Agentless Installation – no need to install and manage agents on each system being protected.
- Message Level Restore - selectively backup and restore individual mailboxes and email messages.
- 256 Bit Encryption – exceeds bank and government security requirements.
- Delta Blocking – advanced logic that optimizes the transmission of incremental file changes.
- Open File Management – provides flexible options to enable successful backup of open and in use files, including Microsoft VSS.
- Continual Data Testing – In-depth verification of the data integrity in the off-site vaults, guaranteeing data restoration.
- Bandwidth Throttling – control bandwidth usage during incremental data backup or restore.
- End to End Testing and Restoration – pre-disaster testing of data recovery and end user network environment.